RULES FOR THE HOTEL CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAM
1. The Loyalty Program (hereinafter – the Program) and the terms listed below are valid for the holders (hereinafter – the Card Holder or the Client) of the Loyalty Program cards (hereinafter – the Cards) issued at Grand SPA Lietuva health and recreation complex in Druskininkai, at Palangos Vėtra Hotel in Palanga, at Old Mill Hotel and Old Mill Conference in Klaipėda, Magnus Hotel in Kaunas (hereinafter – the Hotels).
2. Having completed the Client form, the Client agrees to participate in this hotel Loyalty Program and consents or objects to the processing of the data for direct marketing purposes.
3. If the Client objects to the processing of the data for direct marketing purposes, in such case the Client will become the Participant in the Loyalty Program but no direct marketing actions will be performed (such as offer, news, information sending).
3. The Hotels shall undertake to maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data.
Issue of the cards and joining a hotel Loyalty Program System
1. A natural person who is at least 18 years of age having completed the Client form of the Hotel Loyalty Program, and having provided it to the hotel administrator may become the Participant in the Program.
2. The Client shall pay a one-time card administration fee of EUR 3 (three euros).
3. After completing the Client's form correctly and paying the Card administration fee, the Client shall be issued with a Card. The Card shall be activated (Client data entered into the system) within 1 (one) business day, in case of unforeseen circumstances - within 2 (two) working days of the date of submitting the completed form to the hotel administrator.
4. The Card shall be issued to 1 (one) person. It may only be used by the person in whose name the Card is issued.
5. The hotel administrator shall have the right to ask the Client to provide the personal identity document to confirm the Card holder’s identity.
6. In the event of loss of the Card, the Card holder must notify thereof the administrator of the hotel having issued the Card. The administrator must block the Card on the date of receipt of the notice.
7. After the Client is issued with a new Card (with a new registration number), the money accrued shall be transferred from the lost Card to the new Card within 1 (one) working day, in case of unforeseen circumstances - within 2 (two) working days of the date of issue of the new Card. A fee of EUR 3 (three euros) is charged for the issue of a new Card.
Procedure of granting of discounts
1. The Card holder may exercise privileges of the Program (discounts) only after having accrued in own account the initial amount of EUR 100 (one hundred euros). However, the Participants in the Program (the Hotels) shall have the right to provide the Card holders with exclusive offers and information on the special promotions even if the Card holders have not accrued the necessary amount of money.
2. The Client must provide the Card to the hotel administrator at the time of the registration. The Card holder is granted a discount at the time of final settling for the services.
3. The Hotels reserve the right to set a different amount of discount after having published a prior notice thereof on the websites of the Hotels, in the column designated for the Loyalty Program, or after sending a notice to the Client by e-mail.
4. Discounts do not apply in case of payment by means of the hotel gift vouchers.
5. Discounts for the Participants in the Loyalty Program are applied of the prices that are publicly available, but do not apply for the promotional services.
6. The Participants in the Program (the Hotels) reserve the right to provide the Card holders with the exclusive offers and information on the special promotions and of the news even if the Card holders have not accrued the necessary amount of the money used.
7. The money of the Client spent at the hotels specified in the Loyalty Program are summed up for the period of 3 (three) years.
1. Discounts apply not of the official but of the best publicly available price. The best publicly available price is the price that is provided at the receptions of the hotels participating in the Loyalty Program, on the websites thereof and in the booking systems (both of the hotels and in the external ones). The discounts do not apply of the prices published on the promotions and gift portals, such as beta.lt, noriunoriunoriu.lt, etc.
2. Discounts are only valid when ordering directly by phone or e-mail.
3. The Guest Card Holder is granted a discount depending on the amount of money spent at the hotels of the Loyalty Program (Table No 1). The amount of money spent is summed up for the accommodation, restaurant, SPA (if such services are provided in the hotel complex), convalescent home (if such services are provided in the hotel complex) services .
4. Discounts are granted for the services listed in the table below:
|Spent sum of money, €||Accommodation||Service packages||SPA home||Medical center|
|100-1499||5 %||5 %||10 %||10 %|
|1500-2999||10 %||10 %||10 %||10 %|
|3000-5999||15 %||15 %||10 %||10 %|
|6000 and more||20 %||20 %||10 %||10 %|
1. The Card holder must protect the card against effects of high temperature and electromagnetics, and mechanical damage.
2. In the event of change of the personal data of the Participant in the Program, this must be reported to the administrator of Grand SPA Lietuva by phone +370-313-512-00 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participation in the Program may be terminated at the initiative of the Card holder and / or of the Hotels:
3.1 At the INITIATIVE OF THE PARTICIPANT IN THE PROGRAM - upon a written request from the Participant in the Program;
3.2 At the initiative of the Hotels – after giving a notice at least 10 (ten) days in advance of the end of the Hotel Loyalty Program in the column designated for the Loyalty Program of the websites of the Hotels, or at the receptions of the Hotels.
4. The Card shall be blocked upon termination of participation in the Program.
Guest Service Center
Phone: + 370 313 51 200
In order to improve your browsing quality, cookies are used on this site for statistical and marketing purposes. By pressing "I agree" button or continuing to browse, you confirm your consent on inserting of cookies. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by changing your web browser settings and deleting cookies. For more information on cookies and their withdrawn, please read our COOKIES POLICY.